Dispute Your Traffic Ticket Online
Sayreville Court Code: 1219
ALL payable offenses are now able to be disputed online without having to make a court appearance. To dispute a ticket online:
- Go to www.njcmcdirect.com and enter your ticket information to search for your ticket (if you do not have your ticket information on hand, click here to perform a case serach to find your ticket information - you will still need to know your license plate #).
- Then, select option to "Dispute Case". This will prompt you to create an eCourts log in.
- Follow the proceeding instructions provided to continue to dispute the summons.
- Once logged into the Enterprise Portal you will select "Municipal Case Resolution" tile and then search for your ticket with the court code (1219), ticket prefix and ticket number. Once your ticket is found, select the "Dispute Case" button to begin submitting your dispute.
- ?If you have any documents/pictures you would like to submit to the prosecutor to view, you will submit them through the Municipal Case Resolution tile, NOT through the Evidence Submission tile.
*If your offense is NOT a payable offense, please contact the court to enter a not guilty plea and provide your contact information (valid email address, phone number, mailing address).