Click here to review some of the things the court staff can and cannot help you with.
- Violations Window is open Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: Contacts
When is court in session?
- Court is virtual via Zoom every Thursday at 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM
- please check your email (JUNK and SPAM folders included) for an email from email@example.com or from MACS for the zoom link and information)
- all court session have different zoom links, meeting IDs and passcodes
- there are no in-person court sessions at this time
Can I pay my ticket over the phone with credit/debit card?
- We DO NOT accept payment by credit/debit card over the phone. You can make payments online via www.njmcdirect.com website (see also: Payments menu for more options on making a payment)