Click here to review some of the things the court staff can and cannot help you with.
- The Violations Window is open Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: Contacts
When is court in session?
- Court is virtual via Zoom the 1st and 2nd Thursdays of the month at 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM
- Please check your email (JUNK and SPAM folders included) for an email from email@example.com or from MACS for the zoom link and information)
- All court sessions have different zoom links, meeting IDs and passcodes
- In-person Court is the 3rd and 4th Thursdays of the month at 8:30 AM and 12:30 PM
Can I pay my ticket over the phone with credit/debit card?
- We DO NOT accept payment by credit/debit card over the phone. You can make payments online via www.njmcdirect.com website (see also: Payments menu for more options on making a payment)
How can I get a copy of my court disposition?
- You can request court records using the NJ Records Request form
- For a certified disposition, with the raised court seal, there is a $10.00 fee per summons
- ?checks/money orders made payable to Sayreville Municipal Court
Do I qualify for the services of the Public Defender?
- In order to qualify for the services of the Public Defender, you must be facing a consequence of magnitude as outlined in the Appendix to Part VII pertaining to Rule 7:3-2 NJ Court Rules.
- ?(1) Any sentence of imprisonment;
- (2) Any period of (a) driver's license suspension, (b) suspension of the defendant's non-resident reciprocity privileges or (c) driver's license ineligibility; or
- (3) Any monetary sanction imposed by the court of $800 or greater in the aggregate, except for any public defender application fee or any costs imposed by the court. A monetary sanction is defined as the aggregate of any type of court imposed financial obligation, including fines, restitution, penalties and/or assessments