You can view news items in various News Categories from the "Select News to View" pulldown-menu located above to the right.
Utility Help Resources
Release Date: June 13, 2022
Public Utilities Assistance Programs
There are various financial assistance programs for residents who are in danger of utility shut-offs for non-payment.
- American Rescue Plan-Utility Relief Program (ARP-Utility Relief)
- Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Universal Service Fund and Fresh Start (USF)
- Payment Assistance for Gas and Electric (PAGE)
- The Utility Customer’s Bill of Rights
- 2-1-1 as a 24/7 referral source for utility assistance