To translate this website into another language, go to: https://translate.google.com/
Starting November 5th on every Friday from 9 am to 1 pm.
Parlin Pharmacy will offer the follow vaccines at weekly clinics at the Sayreville Senior Center:
1) Flu (high dose for 65+ & regular for anyone 7-65)
2) Pneumonia (Prevnar-13 & Pneumovax-23: anyone 60 years & up)
3) Regular CVOID-19 Vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna & Johnson)
4) Pfizer Booster ( anyone with 6 months from 2nd dose date)
5) Moderna 3rd dose (Immunocompromised patients: 4 weeks apart from 2nd dose: must self-attest to eligibility)
You MUST schedule an appointment with the Sayreville Senior Center. You can do so by contacting Jennifer at 732-390-7059 or email@example.com
Everyone must bring Photo ID and Insurance card for any vaccination and Vaccine card for COVID Booster Shots. All vaccination will be offered at no cost to all residents. Anyone interested in doing registration, the link will be on our website at www.parlinrx.com .
If you cannot register online, we can email, fax, or mail the following forms:
COVID Consent Form
Moderna Additional Dose Eligibility Form