Starting November 5th and every Friday from 9 am to 1 pm.
Parlin Pharmacy will offer the following vaccines at weekly clinics at the Sayreville Senior Center:
1) Flu (high dose for 65+ & regular for anyone 7-65)
2) Pneumonia (Prevnar-13 & Pneumovax-23: anyone 60 years & up)
3) Regular CVOID-19 Vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna & Johnson)
4) Pfizer Booster (anyone with six months from 2nd dose date)
5) Moderna 3rd dose (Immunocompromised patients: 4 weeks apart from 2nd dose: must self-attest to eligibility)
You MUST schedule an appointment with the Sayreville Senior Center. You can do so by contacting Jennifer at 732-390-7059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everyone must bring a photo ID and Insurance card for any vaccination and a Vaccine card for COVID Booster Shots. All vaccinations will be offered at no cost to all residents. For anyone interested in completing their registration, the link will be on our website at www.parlinrx.com.
If you cannot register online, we can email, fax, or mail the following forms:
COVID Consent Form
Moderna Additional Dose Eligibility Form